Published: 20 October 2017
Content on this website is © copyright NHS National Services Scotland for the NHS Scotland and its agents unless otherwise stated.
News organisations may copy, quote, publish and broadcast material from this website without payment and without approval provided they observe the conditions below. Other users may copy or download material from this website for private research and study without payment and without approval provided they observe the conditions below.
The conditions of the waiver of copyright are that users observe the following conditions:
- Quote the source as NHS National Services Scotland as required
- Do not use the material in a misleading context or in a derogatory manner
- Provide NHS National Services Scotland with a complimentary copy of a print publication
- Provide NHS National Services Scotland with the URL address of a website using copied material (except Press Releases)
The following material may not be copied and is excluded from the waiver:
- The NHS National Services Scotland logo
- Any photographs
Any other use of copyright material belonging to NHS National Services Scotland and its agents requires the formal permission of NHS National Services Scotland.
Copyright enquiries may be made in writing to:Communications ManagerNHS National Services ScotlandGyle Square1 South Gyle CrescentEdinburgh EH12 9EBemail NSS.Communications@nhs.net